Dear visitor of our website,
as established by the European Regulation 2016/679 that deals with the protection of persons with regard to the processing of personal data, below we provide you with the following information:
- a) Access to the site involves the transmission of data because implicit in the use of communication protocols on the web; such data may allow the identification of the user, including the IP address and domain names of computers used for connection, the URL (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of requests, the times of requests, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of files obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response, and other parameters regarding the OS, browser and computer environment used by the user. Data is processed for the time strictly necessary and only for statistical purposes on the use of the site and to check its proper operation. The provision of such data is necessary because it is directly connected with web browsing.
- b) The voluntary forwarding of e-mails to the addresses indicated in this site does not require the need to express consent, while it is necessary to read the information and express consent in the event of filling in and sending the “contact form”; consent to the processing of data will be used to allow the writer to respond to requests and questions asked in the form itself.
- d) Your Data Controller is the company PRIMA CER S.r.l. unipersonale with headquarters in 41049 Sassuolo (MO) Via dei Ragazzi del 99, no. 12 that can be contacted – in addition to the address above – also at the telephone number +39 0536/813148 and e-mail email@example.com
(e) The purposes of the processing of your data are:
– the improvement of your browsing experience,
– the possibility to respond to your requests when filling in the form,
The legal basis for the processing of data for these purposes is your consent.
- f) Within the limits relevant to the purposes of processing mentioned above, your data may be disclosed to partners, consulting companies, private companies, public bodies, appointed as Processors by the Data Controller for regulatory obligations or to meet your requirements. Your data will not be disclosed in any way except to the data processors and subjects validly authorized for the processing , who are promptly identified in the document prepared by the writer and related to
compliance with the regulations, periodically updated.
(g) Your data will not be transferred to third countries or international organisations.
- h) The data collected will be stored for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed or according to the deadlines provided for by law. The verification of the obsolescence of the stored data in relation to the purposes for which it was collected is carried out periodically.
(i) You are entitled to:
– request access to your personal data, their rectification, erasure, limitation and opposition to the processing and portability of the data.
– revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the consent given prior to its revocation.
– lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- j) We remind you that the acquisition of your data is a necessary and implicit requirement in browsing the site: without your consent browsing can not proceed.
- k) Finally, we would like to inform you that there is no automated decision-making process concerning you and that we will not use automated mechanisms to profile you, i.e. to assign you certain characteristics that are useful for sending you personalized commercial communications.
- l) In case of our shortcomings you can contact us at: telephone number +39 0536/813148 and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org